Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Practice 6: OnLiNe eXeRcIses this wEEk!


 
        Hello again! I love studding here in Spain J ! I will definitely miss my early practices. I have already said so many times, but I have to say it again: I just adore improving my English in such a funny way!

        Even though I´m not a “waking up early” person, I am glad I get to wake up and have so much fun. In Romania is rather: first you study and then you have fun. But Spain showed me that you can do these things in the same time. Therefore I can´t wait to share my Spanish experience with my colleagues and teachers back home and … Who knows? Maybe something will change in my university too! J

        So, this morning started like every other morning. I enriched my knowledge with some useful information concerning the linking words used in a conversation (expressing cause/effect, contrast and addition). I wrote a lot in English, but I didn´t use many of these linking words into my compositions. Thanks to this practice I can better understand their importance and how can make my writings easier to understand.

        Another thing I like about these practices is that it allows me to immediately use my new accomplished skills into the online exercises. I choose some of the given links to practice my new skills. I believe that in this way (written information and online exercise) anybody can learn English easier.

        Today´s practice didn´t reach an interesting subject, but helped me improve my English writings and hopefully my blog too. J Bye bye till next time!   

No comments:

Post a Comment