Thursday, January 26, 2012

Practice 9: Hello for the last time! J



        I finished my last practice as fast as my time went by since I have been here. At least this is what I feel now, at the end of …everything that Spain meant for me.

        I have learnt so many things here, but the most important one would be: thinking is for free! And nobody will ever take this away from me. I have always loved to write, to write in English, to express my deepest thoughts and feelings thru my written compositions. Now I have a new way to be me: my blog. And I truly thank you for this!

        I enjoyed my stay in Spain, but most of all I enjoyed finding myself even here. So far from everything that makes me who I am (my family and friends) I found a way to be a better “ME”.

        I am pleased with everything I have accomplished here. It would be a lie to say that I want to spend the rest of my life in Spain. But what I have lived here made me believe I could really have a better life. My latest memories will always be some of my sweetest ones. Everything I found in this country contributed to my happiness: the friends I´ve made, the teachers I´ve had so many things to learn from, the wonderful places I´ve visited…I´m just happy I could have all of these.

        I don´t know if you liked my blog, but I definitely loved writing it! I will always have Spain to thank for this new way of expressing myself. I´m glad I have two blogs now! I´m happy I chose this class! But most of all, I absolutely love that I´ve chosen Spain as my next “stop”. Because this is what life really is: the train that keeps stopping station to station, until it reaches its final destination! J

        So…I guess this is my final good-bye! Thank you for inspiring me to do this! J


No comments:

Post a Comment