Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Practice 5: Let´s take Telephone English for a ride! :P
 
        
         This practice was a really interesting “ride”. :D I haven´t had the opportunity to practice my Telephone English before (at least not my English speaking skills). I said this because I have close friends with whom I prefer to exchange mobile phone messages in English. I have always considered English to be my favorite language to express myself in. I have a lot of favorite English expression, my favorite songs are in English and I absolutely love English movies so… why not try also Telephone English?
        I found useful all the given information and also the online exercises. It was just basic information such as: introducing myself, asking for someone, connecting someone or taking a message. But I am sure I will better appreciate this practice when I´ll have my first English telephone conversation.
        The listening exercises come in handy when handling complaints. Complaints are very difficult to do or to accept and this exercise helped me to prepare myself handling this type of situations. I also enjoyed the role plays. Managing thru so many and difficult situations allowed me to improve not only my English telephone skills, but also my vocabulary.
        Having a new subject made me very happy! I consider this to be a great practice and I am looking forward for my next one! J See you soon!
       

        

No comments:

Post a Comment