Thursday, January 26, 2012

Practice 8: Pollution doesn´t wait! :P


        Now this is really a sad fact! L Pollution is here, among us and affects our environment day by day. What is even more terrifying is that we can all see this, but just few of us do something to prevent it.

        We all say things like: “Pollution is responsible for the changes in the weather!” or “We blame pollution for all the ecological disasters!” But who should we really blame? Who is responsible for all this pollution? We are! Each and every of us! We are the only ones that can prevent it or stop it. There are as many factors that contribute to the pollution (such as exhaust fumes from cars or factories, cutting down the trees and so on) as types or effect of pollution (for example the smog, global warming or acid rains). Fortunately, there are also many ways to prevent it or even to put an end to all of this.

        So after this first part of my eighth practice I thought: “Pollution doesn´t wait! It is here and we need to react! Because if not it will destroy our lives in a blink of an eye!”

        Unlike the other time, I couldn’t wait for the second part of the practice. I enjoyed my break from this sad subject by having fun with prefixes and suffixes or changing word meaning with prefixes. These exercises provided me a great way to revision my vocabulary skills.  

        I believe next practice is also my last one. This is why I can´t say I´m looking forward to seeing you next week. I don´t want to give up to my special Monday! I want to write my blog on every Monday, until I won´t have anything to say. (and this would never happen J)And even though I know that this isn´t possible at least now I have this: a new way of expressing myself- my blog! :X

      

No comments:

Post a Comment