Wednesday, December 7, 2011

UNIT 3: BUSINESS…makes us FREEJ

        I have always believed each and every of us are “designed” to do something special in this world. We are defined by the things that we do, this is why it is said that: the things we do make us who we are. We are born to create something so that after we are gone, we would be remembered.
        Reading this unit made me reconsider the importance of choosing the right job. After the wonderful age of childhood (in which we discover the whole world) and the unforgettable adolescence (when we believe that everything is possible) it is time for real life; begins that period in which we have to take lives in our own hands. (we fall in love, decide to have our own families and outstanding careers) In addition to this I found useful the vocabulary table on “Jobs and work”. That list offered me large variety of possible jobs and their descriptions. Using the list of adjectives from this unit I was able to describe many of the given jobs.
        Therefore I realized that none of those jobs are suitable for me. I want to do more, I want to be more! And this is the human nature; we always want to have more than we already have, and to be something more than we already are. I am absolutely sure that everyone has that perfect job, which allows them to feel liberated, free! I hope someday I’ll find that ideal job for me, so that I’ll start being the real me.
        The reading and comprehension exercises about “Branding and brands names” pointed out the importance of a name in a successful brand. It also made me remember my favorite brands. (of perfumes, shampoos, cars, food and drinks etc.)
        The Grammar Revision was like a break after all those intense thinking exercises. It included easy assignments like: simple statements, reported questions, affirmative and negative sentences.
        I really enjoyed working with my mind and soul in solving this unit. I have to admit it was a great challenge for me and I wait impatiently for my next oneJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment